Throughout its existence of nearly 100 years Audi has been able to demonstrate great consistency in technical innovation and sporting excellence without forgetting the motorist. Focus on the motorist through a training programmecalled the Audi driving experience has been an important part of completing the circle for the past 25 years.
Every driver is different and nobody knows this better than Audi. Whether itís basic training, a luxury scenic drive, an ice drive or race training that youíre after, Audi will cater to your specific needs with its best sedans, SUVs, sports and race models. Conducted by a team of internationally acclaimed instructors backed by a strong technical setup, the ADE has become a popular programme across countries like Germany, Finland, Sweden, Dubai, Australia, North America and China.Audi driving experience in India
Launched in India in 2012 and conducted on racetracks in Noida and Chennai, the Audi sportscar experience has seen numerous fans rushing in to get in the driverís seat of the latest models. With enthusiasts enrolling in both the basic and advanced courses and learning superior driving techniques in our flagship sportscar the Audi R8 V10, the programme has truly been a great hit.New in 2013
Our high standards of quality make the Audi driving experience one of the world's most successful programmes focusing on driving dynamics and fun behind the wheel.
Participation in the driving training / driving experience events offered by Audi India, a division of the Volkswagen Group Sales India Private Limited (hereinafter : "Organiser") under the umbrella of the Audi driving experience is subject to the following terms and conditions.
- A registrant can register for the training by sending in the completed booking form to the Organiser who shall issue a written confirmation of the receipt and verification of the booking form to the registrant. The Organiser is entitled to reject incomplete booking forms without any intimation of the same to the registrant.
- Upon registration, the Organiser shall send the event documents to the Participants before the training / event. The recipient of the event documents is obliged to immediately check the documents received to ensure that they have been issued correctly (name, event details, event location, etc.) any discrepancies should be brought to the notice of Audi India within 3 Days. The recipient of the event documents must notify the Organiser without delay if he/she has not received these documents three days before the start of the event or before the start of travel whichever is earlier.
- 2.Organisation / Conditions of implementation
- Participants registered as drivers must have a valid driving license permitting them to drive passenger vehicles in India on the date of the event. The participant undertakes to allow the Organiser to inspect his/her driving license before the start of the event. If the driver does not meet these conditions for participation on the date of the event, the Organiser is entitled to disqualify the Participant from the training / event.
- Should the driver be banned from driving before the event is carried out, the driver undertakes to notify the Organiser of this fact without delay.
- The vehicles for the events are provided by the Organiser as a basic principle. Participants have no entitlement to a specific vehicle model.
The event fee is due and payable upon receipt of the booking confirmation and must be paid in full before the start of the event at the latest one week before the event. If the event fee has not been paid in full before the start of the event, the Organiser is entitled to cancel the booking and demand damages at 50% of the event fee, provided that there was not already some defect entitling withdrawal at such time. The registrant and/or the participant(s) shall not be entitled to assert any claims against the Organiser in such a case.
- 4.Services and changes
- The services and fees that are contractually agreed are stated in the service descriptions in the Organiserís information package.
- The Organiser may change the information provided in the brochure at any-time before the commencement of bookings without any prior notice. The participant shall be deemed to be aware of any such change at the time of booking.
- The Organiser is obliged to immediately notify the participant of any changes to or deviations from services. Should the changes or deviations be significant and change the character of the event, the participant shall be offered the opportunity to change the booking or withdraw from the contract free of charge by the Organiser.
- 5.Participant liability
- In the event of the participant being responsible for damage caused to the vehicles provided, the participant is liable to bear all subsequent costs. The participant is free to demonstrate that absolutely no damage or loss in value was incurred, or that the damage or loss in value was of a far lesser extent. The participant bears the responsibility of proving that the damage or loss caused was due to negligence on part of The Organizer. The Organiser may exempt the participant from this obligation if the damage was caused during a driving exercise in which the participant can be shown to have followed the instructorís directions. If the participant acted with intent or gross negligence, the participant will be liable for the full extent of the damage caused.
- The Organiser and vicarious agents are liable for damage or injury suffered by the participant only if this was caused by the Organiser or vicarious agents acting with intent or gross negligence. Any other liability of the Organiser and vicarious agents is expressly excluded.
- 6.Withdrawal by the registrant
- The registrant is entitled to withdraw from the event / training at any time before the commencement of the training.
- Should the registrant withdraw from the contract or if he/she or the third party registered by him/her does not take part in the event, the event fees shall not be refunded to the Registrant / Participant. The Organiser shall not entertain any communication in this regard.
- 7.Termination, withdrawal by the Organiser
- The Organiser can terminate the contract without observing a notice period once the event has started if the participant or a third party escorting him/her severely disrupts the implementation of the event despite receiving an official warning from the Organiser, or if the participant acts in breach of contract in any other manner such that the Organiser cannot be reasonably expected to adhere to the contract. The Organiser expressly points out in this context that participants must behave in a disciplined fashion throughout the driving training/driving experiences at events, and must follow the directions of the Organiserís instructors. During the driving training/driving experiences, there is a complete ban on alcohol (0.00 per mil) and drugs, as well as on any other intoxicating substances which impair or might impair the participantís ability to drive. In these cases, the Organiser is still entitled to claim the event fee. Any additional costs for return transport must be paid by the participant in these cases.
- The Organiser can withdraw up to 10 days before the start of the event: if an expressly stipulated minimum number of participants is not reached. The Organiser will, of course, inform the participant if it becomes apparent at an earlier time that the minimum number of participants cannot be reached.
- 8.Exceptional circumstances
- If the event is made significantly more complicated or is endangered or impaired as a result of a force majeure event (e.g. war, civil commotion, strike, natural disasters) which could not be foreseen upon conclusion of contract, both the participant and the Organiser may cancel the contract. The Organiser shall then immediately repay the fee paid, but shall have right to demand compensation for services already provided or still to be provided before the event finishes.
- Should notice of termination be given after the start of the event, the Organiser is obliged to take the necessary steps, in particular for the return transport of the participant if this is contractually agreed. The additional costs for the return transport are shared equally by the parties. Any other additional costs must be paid by the participant.
- 9.Severability Clause
- The invalidity of individual provisions of the contract shall not result in the invalidity of the entire contract. The same applies to the present travel conditions.
- 10.Written form
- The written form shall apply to this contract. Verbal statements shall have no validity. Any amendments or additions to this contract and terms and conditions must be made in writing.
- 11.Place of jurisdiction / Governing law
- The city of Mumbai, India is the exclusive place of jurisdiction for all current and future claims arising out of these terms and conditions.
- The laws of India govern any disputes arising under or in connection with this contract exclusively.
Our team of specially trained and highly qualified instructors is fired up and ready to gear you up for the driving experience you will never forget. With a wealth of technical know-how and knowledge of motorsports, our team will ensure that you leave with knowledge in all aspects of sports car handling and driving.
The team shares the same goal to constantly improve your driving skills, whether it is on the road or the racetrack, guaranteeing you a dynamic yet safe experience at par with global standards.
A true Audi India race talent with victory at the 24 hrs of NŁrburgring (2012) under his belt. Rising through the ranks of Indian motorsport, he has raced at various international events in single seater and sedan class formats. He has countless experiences in racing Audi cars like the TTS and R8 LMS.
16 years of invaluable experience as the Chief Instructor at the driving experience in South Africa. His expertise covers tire testing, designing training courses, and conducting the programme across the globe.
Handling high-speed cars on difficult terrains and racetracks is no problem for the former national rally champion and perfectionist.
Former national rally and touring car champion doesnít begin to describe the man who is also an expert stunt car driver. Highly familiar with Audi cars, he can get the best out of them on the road and the racetrack.
Karun Chandhok (Guest Instructor)
If being one of only 2 Indians to ever drive in the Formula 1 GP wasnít enough; he is also the first and only Indian to have ever raced at the prestigious 24hrs of Le Mans. His latest milestones include participating in the highly competitive World Endurance Championship in 2012.
- Racetrack experience
Sporty, thrilling and dynamic!Gain understanding of what you and your car are capable of on the racetrack in this phase of the programme. Starting off the day is a specially designed slalom course comprising a series of handling and braking exercises. Guiding you throughout the next stage, your instructor will ensure that you are comfortable and well acquainted with the particular features of the track. Fully prepared, you will get in the driverís seat of the car for the entire circuit.
- Racetrack experience advanced
Further sharpen your driving skills in this phase of the programme. After a short sector training session, you will get the opportunity to demonstrate that you can follow the racing line cleanly and safely and clock the target times to the exact tenth of a second with guided driving and regularity tests. This unique programme is truly the ultimate combination of what Audi as a brand stands for - Sportiness, Sophistication and Progressiveness.
- Racetrack individual experience (optional)
Available upon request, individual training gives you the unique opportunity to enjoy the exhilarating experience with a personal touch. Understanding your personal needs, our instructors will devise a training programmeexclusively for you. The training venue provides an outstanding condition for an exclusive experience behind the wheel of the Audi R8 V10. Share the unforgettable memories; book your customised training programme as an exclusive event for guests and friends. The expert support you will receive is a sure guarantee of progress and, above all, fun behind the wheel.
- Corporate days
Add a touch of exhilaration to any corporate seminar or training day with corporate days. A great way to reward employees for hard work and promote a social work atmosphere, corporate days allows employees to let their guard down for the day. The Audi sportscar experience is offered at a special package rate for bulk corporate bookings.
- 1.What is the Audi driving experience?
For more than 25 years, AUDI AG has been offering one of the most successful driver training courses in the world in terms of safety and fun. After establishing training centres in Germany, Finland, Sweden, Austria and the Middle East, the Audi Driving Experience has now set up a base in India. Hosted at the Buddh International Circuit, Audi India is offering driver training throughout the year.
- 2.How often do you do these experiences?
The Audi driving experience is a regular programme, and will be conducted on racetracks and cities across the country.
- 3.Who can join?
Audi driving experience Courses are available for everybody with a valid driver's license who is willing to spend a fantastic day.
- 4.What do I get from these experiences?
The Audi driving experience is designed to make drivers more confident and capable on the road. By having a deeper understanding of driving and practicing those skills in a controlled environment, a driver is better prepared to face the uncertainties that wait on public roadways. These skills coupled with a capable vehicle, create a new awareness and the ability to react properly. An improved driver is safer and can take distinct advantage of the vehicle's full capabilities to avoid an accident.
- 5.What should I wear?
Please dress for comfort and wear closed shoes.
4th April to 7th April
12th July to 14th July
6th September to 8th September
6th December to 8th December
These dates are schedule to change
For more information, kindly fill in your details below
|Mumbai||-19th April to 21st April|
|Goa||-11th May to 12th May|
|Pune||-25th May to 26th May|
|Bhuvaneshwar||-5th June to 9th June|
|Indore||-19th June to 21st June|
|Bhopal||-19th June to 21st June|
|Nagpur||-3rd August to 4th August|
|Hyderabad||-10th August to 11th August|
|Chennai||-16th August to 18th August|
|Bengaluru||-21st September to 22nd September|
|Coimbatore||-28th September & 29th September|
|Kochi||-5th October & 6th October|
|Ahmedabad||-19th October to 20th October|
|Lucknow||-9th November to 10th November|
|Jaipur||-16th November to 17th November|
|Chandigarh||-22nd November to 24th November|
|Karnal||-26th November to 28th November|
|Kolkata||-21st December to 22nd December|
These dates are subject to change
An exciting programmethat brings the buzz of the racetrack to your city with a strong focus on the fundamentals of correct vehicle handling techniques awaits you at the Audi Sportscar Experience. A fleet of our best sportscars will be touring the country in full force, offering you the chance to strap up and experience the unforgettable drive in your very own city. Our team of internationally acclaimed instructors have prepared a challenging yet exciting course that will ensure that you have the time of your life in an exclusive timed lap. Followed by a mind-blowing hot lap around the course with an instructor, we guarantee that you will leave with sensational stories to share.
We are awarethat only a few people get to experience emergency driving situations outside of real emergencies and therefore weaim to address this fundamental issue in an informative and practical manner. This builds driver confidence and knowledge in a safe and controlled environment, simulating the common hazards experienced on our roads today.
Gaining invaluable insights into advanced road driving techniques for dealing with the unexpected, the adrenalin will be rushing through your body asyou put them into practice within a live situation.
For bookings and further information
E-mail to email@example.com
Contact your nearest dealer
- Code of Practice Concerning the Collection, Processing, Transmission and Use of Data
To ensure that vehicle orders, financial, insurance and support services as well as servicing are all handled properly and quickly, AUDI AG and Audi partners make use of electronic data processing (EDP). The German Data Protection Act (BDSG) essentially governs how your personal data that are disclosed to the Audi partner, AUDI AG and the Audi Bank are processed. Accordingly, data may be collected, processed, transmitted and used (hereinafter: the use of data) if permitted by the BDSG or another statutory provision or if the person in question has given his or her consent. The BDSG permits the use of data in particular when this is needed to fulfil a contract agreed with you.
For certain purposes, which go above and beyond the actual contractual and support relationship, your specific contract or the reply coupons used in advertising campaigns run by Audi partners, AUDI AG and the Audi Bank incorporate a declaration of consent under data protection law.
If, once the contract in question has been concluded, this declaration of consent is cancelled, in whole or in part, or if it is revoked at a later point in time, Audi partners, AUDI AG and the Audi Bank shall be obliged to use your data solely to the extent permissible by law.
You will find further details on the collection, storage, transmission and use of your customer data below:1. Data collection and storage at Audi partners
The Audi partner will store any data required for ordering your new car or for rendering financial, insurance and support services as well as for servicing. Such data will initially include information in purchase, leasing, service, financing and insurance contracts. Moreover, data relating to processing transactions, such as the customer number and purchase price, shall be maintained, and records of vehicle-specific data and services rendered as part of vehicle servicing shall be collected and processed.
Providing you have given your consent thereto, data required to perform customer support, to conduct customer surveys and to tailor customer information exactly to your individual demands, as described at points 6.3 to 6.5 of this Code of Practice, will also be collected and stored by the Audi partner.
2. Data storage at AUDI AG
AUDI AG will store data which it receives from the Audi partner as part of purchase, leasing, service, financing and insurance contracts.
Furthermore, data from AUDI AG's customers and prospects who contact AUDI AG via its website or the central Audi customer support centre will be stored.
Data storage will equally include data that has been collected in the course of AUDI AG's marketing activities.
3. Possible data storage at Audi Bank
Providing you give your consent thereto, the Audi Bank may store data transmitted by the Audi partner relating to offers of financial or insurance services.
The companies concerned are: AUDI AG, D-85045 Ingolstadt, Germany
Audi Bank (a subsidiary of the Volkswagen Bank GmbH, Gifhorner Strasse 57, D-38112 Braunschweig, Germany)
4. Data transmission between the Audi partner, AUDI AG and Audi Bank
To ensure that the Audi partner and AUDI AG have an up-to-date record and so that such records can be amended where appropriate, any data collected will be exchanged. Providing you have given your consent thereto, such data may, in addition, be sent to the Audi Bank.
5. Use of data by the Audi partner
Any data collected and stored in relation to your person may be used by the Audi partner in question, for which use the Audi partner is directly responsible, in order to render services and process the contract, offer customer support, conduct customer surveys and tailor customer information exactly to your individual needs (in this respect, please refer to points 6.1 to 6.5 of this Code of Practice).
6. Use of data by AUDI AG
6.1 Rendering services
AUDI AG will use the customer data sent by the respective Audi partner so that it can render ordered services properly and quickly (e.g. new cars, financial and insurance services).
6.2 Contractual processing
Once services have been rendered in accordance with point 6.1 of this code of practice and/or so as to comply with legal and contractual obligations in line with point 2 of this code of practice, AUDI AG will use the customer data sent by the Audi partner or collected by AUDI AG itself (e.g. as part of the warranty or guarantee). AUDI AG may, furthermore, ask you to take part in market research.
6.3 Customer care
Providing you have given your consent thereto, customer data will also be used by AUDI AG to ensure that you receive comprehensive customer care. This care will not cost you anything and it covers the following services in particular:
AUDI AG's central Customer Care Centre is at your disposal. During normal service hours, you can contact highly trained professionals there, who will deal with and handle your concerns. The use of existing information will make it unnecessary to ask you for your data once more. In this way, your requests can be handled more quickly and in a more individualised manner. If your car breaks down or you are involved in an accident, Audi's emergency service is there for you around the clock. In emergencies, the use of your existing data may save precious time and so offer you straightforward and rapid assistance. If you have concluded a leasing or financing agreement for your Audi car, you will be sent a letter well in advance of your agreement's expiry. The letter will tell you that your contract is soon to expire and will provide you with details of new Audi models. Of course, the current delivery periods will be taken into consideration here. As part of our basic support, this service ensures that you can order and/or finance your desired follow up car well in advance.
6.4 Customer surveys
Market research results form an important source of information for the constant improvement and refinement of products and services. Providing you have given your consent thereto, your customer data sent by the Audi partner can therefore be used by AUDI AG or the service providers acting on AUDI AG's behalf so as to conduct customer surveys.
6.5 Customer information tailored exactly to your needs
Providing you have given your consent thereto, data relating to customer information tailored exactly to your individual needs Ė if applicable together with other personal data given by you to the Audi partner and AUDI AG Ė will be pooled and stored in a database, where your data will be automatically evaluated in order to compare the resultant personal customer profile with individual product and service offerings. You can then receive appropriate customised information (e.g. offers on new products and services).
6.6.1 Receipt of Audi recommendation
It is possible that third parties may send you an e-mail via the AUDI AG website. AUDI AG does not accept any responsibility for the content of this message.
AUDI AG respects your privacy. Your e-mail address is therefore not saved, forwarded or used for sending further customer information unless we have received your explicit permission beforehand.
6.6.2 Delivery confirmation of Audi recommendation
Your e-mail address and the recipientís e-mail address are used for transmission purposes, to let the recipient know who the sender is and to send a message in the event of a transmission error.
AUDI AG respects your privacy. Your e-mail address is therefore not saved, forwarded or used for sending further customer information unless we have received your explicit permission beforehand.
7. Use of data by the Audi Bank
Providing you have given your consent thereto, the Audi Bank may use the customer data received from Audi partners for the purpose of compiling vehicle-related offers for financial and insurance services.
8. No forwarding of data beyond the scope defined above
Your personal data will not be transmitted unless covered by any of the instances mentioned above.
9. Revocation of the declaration of consent under data protection law
You may revoke your declaration of consent under data protection law at any time, in whole or in part (cf. No. 1, Section 2, No. 3, No. 4, Nos. 6.3-6.5 and No. 7).
10. Right to demand information
In accordance with the German Data Protection Act, you have the right to demand information regarding your personal data stored in the customer databases held by the Audi partner, AUDI AG and the Audi Bank.
If you have any queries about this information, require further explanations or wish to obtain information on the data stored at the Audi partner, AUDI AG and the Audi Bank, or if you wish such data to be corrected, blocked or deleted, please contact AUDI AG, Customer Support Centre, D-85045 Ingolstadt, Germany.
Date: December 2007
Information on data protection
For AUDI AG, the protection of personal data is of utmost importance. We would therefore like to inform you how we protect your privacy when you give your personal data to us.
It goes without saying that we shall comply with data protection regulations, but in addition, in giving you the following information, we would like to commit ourselves to using your data in a responsible way, making sure that your privacy is protected at any time. We want you to feel good and safe when visiting our web pages.
- General information
If you visit the web pages of AUDI AG, information of general nature is collected automatically. This information includes, for example, such things as the kind of web browser, the operating system which is used, or the domain names of your internet service providers. Exclusively such information is collected which does not allow any conclusions as to your identity. Besides, these data are also generated when visiting any other web page on the internet, i. e. this is not a function specific of the Audi internet pages. This kind of information is collected exclusively in an anonymizated way and interpreted by us for statistical purposes. The better we understand what you want, the faster you will find the desired information on our internet pages.
- Personal information
If you are asked to give personal information on our pages, such as for example your name, address or phone number, this is subject to special provisions, which are indicated to you in the following wording:
We will use these data for marketing purposes for AUDI AG, to attract prospective customers, conduct surveys and provide information. Your data will not be passed on to any third parties. This shall not apply to service providers acting on behalf of AUDI AG, or third parties such as the Audi trade organization and affiliates and subsidiary companies of the Audi group. Apart from the data which you give to us, we will use information derived from the way in which you use our service to be able to lead you to the information which could be interesting for you as fast as possible, and to constantly optimize our service. You will find further information on the subject of the protection of data privacy under the rubric Ądata protection" on our internet pages.
Cookies are text files containing information which makes it possible to identify repeated visitors exclusively for the duration of their visit to our web pages. Cookies are stored on the hard disk of your computer and do not cause any damage there. The cookies of our internet pages do not contain any personal data on you. Cookies will save you having to enter data several times, facilitate the transmission of specific contents and will help us to identify those parts of our online service that are particularly popular. This will enable us, among other things, to adapt our web pages exactly to your requirements.
AUDI AG employs technical and organizational security measures to protect the personal data you give to us from any deliberate or undeliberate manipulation, loss, destruction or access by unauthorized persons. Our security measures are improved and adapted on a regular basis according to the state of the art.
If you have any queries, requests or complaints on the subject of data protection, please do not hesitate to contact our data protection officer:
Data Protection Officer
- The data protection officer herewith makes the information required by law available to everybody.
Name of the responsible corporate body:
Rupert Stadler (Chairman of the Board)
Manager in charge:
Address of the responsible corporate body:
Defined purpose of the collection, processing or use of data:
The object of the company is the development, manufacturing and the distribution of motor vehicles, of vehicles and engines of all kinds, of the accessories that go with these, and of all machines, tools and other technical articles. (extract from article 2 of the certificate of incorporation of AUDI AG)
Specification of the group of persons concerned and the corresponding data or data categories:
Customer data, staff data and necessary data of associated companies which serve the purpose.
Recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data can be disclosed:
Public bodies in the sense of a priority legal provision Contractors in the sense of a partnership according to Section 11 of the BDSG (German Data Protection Act) Companies and dealer organisations for serving the purpose.
Standard periods for the deleting of the data: Pursuant to legal provisions, a variety of retention obligations and periods are applicable. On the expiry of these periods, the data concerned are deleted as a matter or routine.
Planned data transmission to third countries: There are no plans for a data transmission to third countries.
AUDI AG Data Protection Officer:
Date: April 2008